Essence Lip Stick Wear Berries.

 This is one of my most used lip sticks and I love it.
This is from the brand essence a very affordable makeup brand there lip sticks are really nice quality and I am a huge fan of this brand.
They have a gorgeous selection of lip sticks and lip glosses.
This colour is a very distinctive purple with a blue tone.
This lip stick lasts long and has a lovely moisture that doesn't dry out your lips leaving them feeling soft and looking good.
The lip sticks are long lasting with a moisture that keeps your lips looking their best, They have a fab selection of colours so you will certainly find that lip colour you dream of.
They have I believe discontinued this lip stick this one is called Wear Berries, But I want to share it with you because I really like the brand and am looking to buy some more of their lip sticks and lip glosses.
You can find there stands in Wilko stores in the UK. 
Or check out the Essence website to find a stand near you! Home or away.
The prices for their lips stick are under £3.
I will be doing swatches of all the polishes when I get them.
Click the essence link above to check out all there other makeup products.
Lauren
x

Comments