GLOSSYBOX April 2016.

 Here's Aprils Glossy Box don't read on if you don't want to know what's inside.
If your still here then lets get into it.
 First impressions I am very intrigue to see what I have I love trying different products and really enjoy trying new.
This Leighton Denny Miracle Mist is a fantastic invention I have heard of these but never used them.
This helps to dry your wet nails so they are touch dry, ready for that last minuet polish ready for your night out.
Worst thing is painting your nails just before going out and smudging your nail polish then having to go on that night out with bare nails.
So this could be your nail saver for £11.
 This is a fantastic sampler of Facial Oil from The Body Shop.
I love trying these oils and so I'm so excited to give this a try.
This is a lovely oily texture that moisturising and sinks into the skin but is not greasy that has a dropper which I love.
This is a light weight formula which is infused with a blend of 3 restorative oils.
Apply a few drops to face and neck for a nourishing complexion.
This is a sampler the full price for this is £28.
So for this works out around £6 for 7ml (By the way I am rubbish at maths so this may not be correct but near enough).
Studio 10 Beauty Look Good Feel Better Eye Brow Penicls.
 Now everyone wants the perfect brow.
Brows can give you frame and Help shape your face.
I have thick brows and constantly pluck but I have parts missing so I have to even the colour out and this is perfect to give you the perfect brow. 
The colour tone of this pencil is perfect giving your filled in brows that natural look with light strokes giving the illusion of hair.
This is perfect for filling and giving your brow shape with the highlighter for under the brow on the brow bone.
Very creamy and soft and very easy to apply.
This is £22 for this double ended brow pencil face
Check out the swatch below.
 This was a little different but interesting, Tattoos they have been in stores last year and I wanted to try them so was happy to see these I am waiting till summer to use them.
They are inspired by Moroccan Henna designs these are the white toned temporary tattoos.
Just like when you were young and got them tattoos free with bubble gum its the same way of applying.
Cant wait to see what these look like in summer.
I've seen a few pictures on instagram and they look amazing.
I am really pleased and really want to try these so bring on the summer.
They are £5.99 for the STYLondon Temporary Henna Tattoos
This chubby stick is soft and smooth leaving a lovely finish to the lips.
This is a bright hot pink that stands out and you can also pat this onto your lips with your finger to give a nice lip stain.
This is worth £8 check out the swatch below.

So the price of this box each month is £13.25 including post and packaging.
The estimated cost of all products in this box works out at £52.99.
So thats a saving of 39.74 on these products.
So this is a good box there are a total of 4 full sized products.

I really like this months box some interesting things.
For me I get this box to try new products I wouldn't really buy my self.
I am really happy with these boxes because the price well exceeds the price I pay and I have so many new products to try.
I absolutely love all beauty products from makeup face, hair, body, nails.

I don't get paid for this, All opinions are my own I give my honest opinions for all products and will update if I am unhappy with a certain product or if I am very happy.
Getting a Glossy Box each month is a little treat for myself and cant wait for the next one.

Check out Glossy Box Here.

Lauren
x

Comments