Winter Cosy Outfit.

 As this Winter is lingering I wanted to find the perfect outfit to keep me warm outside.
Fashion to me is always about comfort I pick outfits that are comfy and when it's this cold I need warmth.
So this is one of my favourite winter outfits to keep me snug as a bug this winter.
As I really don't feel Spring is going to come any time soon.
 This coat I picked up in the sale from Primark for £10 (Bargain) It is a warm duffel coat.
With this current Sandy colour that I've seen about this year.
It has a fake wool effect in the hood and the length is above the knee.
I love the toggle detail along with the buttons to keep the coat zipped and love the over lap that help keep the cold wind out.
It isn't the thickest jacket but thats why I wear a thick jumper and scarf with this to keep me extra warm.
I really like the extra large pockets to keep my phone in when walking my dog.
The jeans are from Primark £7 really nice colour and I love the light centre panel.
 The jumper I got for Christmas even though it has a festive I will still keep on wearing it.
But I think it has more of a country Nordic look to it thats what I love about it.
It's nice and thick with a high neck that keeps me warm I usually wear a tight thin strap top underneath to keep in my body heat as this is a little bit loose fitting to wards the bottom.
 The scarf is from Sainsburys I got it in the January sale for £6.
This is a lovely cream pink toned with the mustered cream look that matches my duffle coat and look good together.
The pompoms are so funny they are a nice added addition.
The material is very warm and really keeps the cold out.
 This is a large cable knit hat with a folded rim that helps to keep the cold out and keeps your ears warm.
I also love the look this hat gives it feels so nice on and is not to tight just a perfect fit.
I got this from Primark about 2 years ago.
Lauren
x

Comments