Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.

I love rimmel foundation for a high street brand they are my go to product.
This foundation helps to improve the look of tired dull looking skin to reawaken and brighten your skin up while giving you a flawless skin tone and also moisturises while giving you added sun protection.

This foundation has a lovely soft feel on the skin and gives great coverage also give you a flawless finish, this foundation has a slight shimmer that gives your face a lovely healthy looking glow without being to much.
A moisturising foundation helps keep your makeup last with out looking flaky but keeps your skin looking smooth.
For a really flawless look use with the wake me up concealer to cover any spots or blemishes.
This is also a great foundation which has SPF 15 to keep your skin covered.
I have had so many bottles of this the foundation is great for all seasons but for an extra boost of glowing skin is great for the winter months.
This is what I've been using for the past 2 months and I find my skin looks better later in the day without having to reapply.
It's a great a foundation, I love rimmel there products are fantastic for the price.

 Check the Wake Me Up Foundation on their website or you can buy it from many different high street stores.
Lauren
x

Comments