Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation + Update.

 I really like having a few foundations and change now and again and try something new.
I wanted a foundation that would be perfect for keeping my face mattafide throughout the warmer months.
This is a new product that I can't wait to try.
So my first impressions of this is really good I love the thickness, This is a liquid mousse foundation which I have't tried before I only ever have swatched them.
This mousse gives a velvety feel to the skin very soft and is a light weight formula with full coverage.
I am going on holiday very soon and I'm taking this with me so I will update this post when I'm back about my thoughts about how well this lasts throughout the day.
I love the tube as this is perfect for travelling it's light weight packaging is perfect for hand luggage,
They have a lovely rage of colours and this is so affordable for only £5.99 it's worth a try.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

Well I am back and here are my thoughts.
I really like this foundation not only does it matte your face but is very easy to apply and looks flawless with out much effort.
This has a full coverage without being to heavy for the face and instantly got rid of my redness and evened out my skin tone.
It covers most blemishes and acne, and I just apply a small amount of concealer to cover the darker acne. I always feel that foundation looks better after half an hour as its settles on to you skin and looks fresh and smooth.
Giving you a lovely flawless and clear look with out being caked in makeup.
This is a fabulous foundation I would highly recommend this if your want coverage with the matte finish this is perfect.
 Lauren
x

Comments