Rimmel STAY MATT Powder.

 This Rimmel Stay Matt Powder is my go to face powder out of all others I have tried I always reach for this, It's a really great power to keep your face mattafide on the areas that are to oily.
I always get oily skin around my nose on my chin and throughout the day my face can produce so much oil I'm like a oil slick.
So I need to grab a powder that helps to tame that and this powder certainly does that.
This is the transparent powder I'm not a fan of coloured powder as the foundation always give me the perfect cover so I just need to get rid of the oil.
Sometimes when I don't want to wear eyeshadow but my lids are oily I just apply this.
The powder glides on beautifully and give a soft feel to the skin while keeping your face mattafide.
The price of this powder is only £3.99 so a bargain there's also coloured powder to give you coverage.
Suitable for all skin types.
A great product to have in your bag I'm never not without one in my makeup collection, I love it.
Rimmel are a fantastic brand I have so many of their products and still love trying new from them.
Lauren
x

Comments