Primark Beauty Haul.

I had a little look in Primark and went straight to their beauty section and got a few things.
I needed some travel bottles and they had a fab selection for £1 bargain and i also picked up some things I had run out of.
These are squeezable travel bottles and they are fantastic I don't really like 100ml bottles because they take up to much room in your liquids bag so these are perfect they are 50ml and theer is a little tub and a filter to help fill the bottles up.
I have used all 4 and they will be in an up an coming post My Travel Beauty & Skincare, Hand Luggage Only should be up in the next few weeks.
As I'm going for 6 days so I'm only taking Hand Luggage.
They are so good I love the squeezable plastic makes it easy to get the product out and a money saver and they are reusable.
For £1 they are worth it.
These are always in my nail care kit.
If you have ridges these are fantastic I always use these to maintain my nails.
They are nice and brightly coloured.
Each block has 4 sides each side is numbered so go in order.
1. File: this is for the end on the nail, Always file your nail one way to avoid breakages
Step 2,3,4 use on the surface of your nails.
2. Buff: The top of your nail to remove any ridges moves back and forth to remove the ridges.
3. Polish: Helps smooth out the rest of your nail.
4. Shine: This will add shine to your nail given your nails a lovely shine natural look.
I use my once every 2 weeks.
You will be left with natural beautiful nails a great reason to give your nails a breather from nail polish to let the air to your nails.

This is a face cleanser and massager.
The bristles feel so nice on the skin helps work your face wash into your skin and makes a really nice lather to helps removes all of your makeup lovely cleansing feeling on the skin.
The pink side feels very soft.
These are only 50p and I go through these so quickly so I'm always needed to buy new.
These are really nice quality they are sturdy with the product and don't fall apart really great quality and for the price they are perfect you get 120 of them and they are a really nice size.

Worth a look at the beauty section in Primark they have so many different items and a wide varity of products.
Lauren
x

Comments