NAOBAY Natural & Organic Hair Mask.

I got this NAOBAY in my February Glossy Box and it's like they read my mind. As I'm am growing my hair and really need to keep it nourished and healthy. So I've been looking for a hair mask. So I was happy to see this and couldn't wait to try it. I have used this about 5 times since I got it and am very pleased.
This is a natural & organic hair mask.
This is a volume enhancing conditioner that leaves your hair silky and soft. This mask has natural triglycerides that help to add volume to your hair. With organically grown Shea butter and Argan oil.
This is suitable for all hair types.
The mask has a creamy texture, I apply this to my hair after shampooing on to damp hair from the roots to the ends, Leaving it on for about 3 minuets then rinse off, It makes my hair feel thicker while rinsing.
My hair feels so nourished  and looks healthier smoothing the ends and taming the frizz. I have very thin hair and this suits it really well. I use this as a treatment so I use this about 1 to 2 times a week depending on how my hair is feeling.
It also gives me volume which is an added bonus.
Such a great hair mask I love it.
Lauren
x

Comments