Glossy Box March 2016.

Spoiler alert for March's box and a sneak peek for Aprils box.
If you don't want to to know don't read on!
This box is all about giving your skin back it's glow that winter stole, Products tailored to your beauty profile.
So it's that time again lets get straight into it.
At the bottom of this card is a sneak peek for April I am so looking forward to trying the facial oil from The Body Shop.
This is a voucher for £10 off, I wont be using it in the small print it says that you have to spend £40 to get the £10 off.
Its great if your wanting to buy off this site, But it's not for me.
Probable will give this away to a friend.

First impressions I have noticed all the products are on the smaller side alot of mini's.
But I also noticed there is 6 items so lets find out what I got.
First thing I did notice is that its not rose gold even though it said it was.
To me it's brown I have lots of rose gold items and they are alot lighter in colour than this.
But the feeling of the bristles are so soft and feels very nice on the skin.
The bristles are antibacterial synthetic and cruelty free.
To me it's not as large as you expect but I do like the size as it fits my face and is perfect for contouring the hollows of my cheeks.
This brush is worth £10.42.
Both have a combination of dead sea moisture balancing minerals, energising vitamins and essential oils.
I do like changing my hair care up so I am really interested to try these and see what my hair feels like, I am growing my hair so I need all the moisture I can get.
These are not full size the full size of these are 200ml and are £16.89 each.
These are 40ml each So that works out about about £4.50 each.
So these two 40ml bottles are total £9.
My calculations might be a little wrong I'm not the best with maths.
I do keep these types of bottles when I've used the products up as I used them for travelling so when I am finished with these I'll just clean them out and reuse these.
They always come in handy.
When I looked to see what this was I was very happy.
I love facial skin care so I'm intrigued to try this.
This is a moisturising serum and under primer, replenishes and protect the skin.
I have appied this onto my hand and it felt so nice a little goes a long way and sinks in leaving the skin feel smooth.
This isn't a full size product.
The full size is 30ml and costs £28.81.
So this 15ml works out about £14.40.
This is a sealed product to keep the serum fresh for you so remove the cap and just snip the end off.

This is a really nice full sized product.
I love trying new makeup products this is perfect as I'm travelling soon and my bronzer is to big so this is perfect size to take and has two products in one.
I love this duo the texture is very smooth and very blend-able soft on the skin and the bronzer does look abit dark but goes on the skin lighter.
The highlighter is a lovely light shimmer.
perfect handbag size.
This is full size worth £14.
Now this is a little disappointing as it reminds me of a sample size that you usually get for free and if your like me with face creams I apply them to my face neck and chest so this wont last very long think it would of been better if it was a little bigger so you can fully try this product if you haven't already used it.
But saying that it is a lovely product I have tried this before the texture is creamy and leaves your skin feeling healthy and moisturised.
It hydrates, smooths and exfoliates the skin.
the price for the full size item is £29,99 for 50ml.
So this is priced about £4.


So this Glossy Box estimated total is a surprising £51.82.
Even though there are only two full sized products.
I have roughly estimated the price (I am not the best at working out prices so the total may not be accurate but close).
I have paid £13.25 including p&p.
So this is a saving of £38.57.
So the box has fully covered the subscription price.

So what do I think of this box?
I love it yes there's only 2 full sized products but the variety is good you have hair care makeup a makeup tool and skin care so a perfect all rounder and don't forget the box is of great quality and can be reused.
I am very happy with what I got and am looking forward to using all of these.
I cant wait for Aprils Box I love the surprise.
I think with these subscriptions you never now what your gonna get but that makes it more fun.
When opening the box I take the card out without looking so I don't spoil the surprise of opening to find the treats inside.

Lauren
x

Comments