Elastic Hair Ties( Hair Bobbles), best Bobbles I Have Ever Used.

As you may know from previous posts, I am growing my hair long.
So it is so important to get a great hair care routine but not only that but change some of the things I do and use in my hair.
Like trying not to use to much heat everyday or change my shampoo and conditioner.
But you don't think about the everyday things we do to our hair.
I have done some research into finding lots of ways to help my hair grow and not damage it.
There are so many things you can do to help improve your hair.
So in the next few month I will be posting all of the things I've changed to help my hair and some of these are not only for people who want to grow their hair but can be for all hair types to help keep your hair healthy and happy.

So here is my first post and yes it's about bobbles seems like a strange post but it may just help you.
I read that certain hair bobbles can cause breakages and pull on the hair and damaged your hair.
When using these two I noticed after pulling them out my hair was attached.
Here's two that I never use any more:
They are the hair bobbles that have the metal connector and when I used to wear them they would be a little tough to take out and pull on my hair and I used to find my hair was stuck in the metal piece.
Then you have elastic bands are a nightmare to pull out they are just to tight on the hair and always damaged strands of my hair so I don't ever use them.

So here's why I swear by the elastic ribbon hair ties (as there know by) but I just call them bobbles.
The hair ties don't snag on the hair or pull any of your hair out. These are so soft and very easy to pull out, They glide through the hair and I have noticed my hair has gotten better and it doesn't fall out as much. When wearing these I don't feel like my hair is becoming damaged.
They don't crease or kink your hair.
They feel so soft when your hair is in a pony tail they don't make your hair to tight but do keep your hair up perfectly.
These are the best I have ever used and I am obsessed and I will never go back to the others.
I purchased these from Primark for £1 they are fantastic.
I also got the ones with metal detail on and they were £3.50.
But I do prefer the plain ones.
I have been going back into to buy more but they are currently sold out,
They are well worth trying and also really good for children as the bobbles are soft and wont damage their hair.
I love the look they give in the hair.
you can buy them of eBay they come in all different styles and patterns and colours.
Lauren
x

Comments