Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.

This is one of the most famous concealers that is in all beauty bloggers kits.
I haven't blogged about this so I thought why not?
As this is an oldie but goodie a concealer that I can't be without.
The acne's scaring's friend.
As I suffer from acne and have deep coloured scars that stand out.
So I need something that will cover them and this does the trick.
Not only is this the perfect products to hide all my flaws but this looks so natural on the skin.
Once blended this is seamless and smooth.
With having full coverage but not heavy this is perfect for under the eyes too.
Concealers all of my blemishes and acne perfectly and give me flawless skin.
I love this concealer and was shocked I haven't blogged about it.
This is a must have and for only £4.19 this is a bargain.
This will become your makeup friend that you have to have by your side.
 Lauren
x

Comments