I Love Pet Head Feeling Flaky Dry Sensitive Strawberry Yogurt.

My dog is very well behaved and loves his walks but if he sees water, Like a large puddle thats dirty and full of mud he is in.
No way do I want to stop him from getting dirty, he's a dog and exploring running in the mud getting dirty is part of a dogs life.
But keeping them clean is just as important.
My dog has long fur and at the moment he has dry skin so I got this pet head Shampoo to help calm his skin.
This shampoo helps to relieve dry  and irritated skin with it's quenching formula also restores the coats natural lustre.
With Yucca & Chamomile Extracts and Silk Proteins work to soothe and nourish the skin, Leaves the skin conditioned.
Avoid the eye and ears when washing.

This lathers into a nice creamy texture while washing leaves the coat shiny and feeling clean and smelling so yummy.
This shampoo has such a yummy scent and leaves your dogs coat so shiny and feeling so soft once dry.
The best shampoos I have ever used and with the first wash you can see a big difference with your dogs coat.
I just love pet head shampoo packaging it's so cute and the dog bone lid is fab.
Defiantly worth the price and a really great quality product.



 Lauren
x

Comments