No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion.

No7 Cleansing Lotion.
Cleansing is important part of your daily skin care routine.
You skin can pick up pollution and dirt throughout the day and you not only want to wash your face but also give your skin what it needs to look healthy and feel great.
Well here's a product that that do just that.
Cleansing for me takes away all the dirt and make my skin look healthy glowing and hydrated as well as adding moisture without being greasy.

First I wash my face with a face wash to get rid of surface makeup.
Then I apply a pea sized amount of cleanser onto clean hands and spread it all over the face using your fingers in a circler motion then wipe away with a cotton pad.

Using a circler motion helps to get rid of any extra dirt left after washing also help stimulate the collegen in your skin.
Collegen is a protein in the skin that hold the skin together and the collegen gives your skin elasticity and firmness As you get old the collegen reproduction slows down and that's why our skin becomes less plump and starts to get wrinkles.
But that's why we need to start at a younger age to help our skin look it's best as we age.
The cleanser has a light weight feel and is enriched with rose hip oil which helps with hydration and your skin is left looking beautiful hydrated and clean and clear.
Using this method helps to produce collegen So what are you waiting for start to apply your cleanser in circler motion.

You can use any cleanse but this is one that I absolutely love this one, I have had a fare share of these in mine time from all different brands but this is the one I always goo back to.
As I have said many times before No7 is a little gold mine of giving me healthy looking skin.
They are a little bit pricey compared to others brands but are a little treat for me now and again.

No7 Skin Care Products.
This cleanser is £9.50
No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion for Normal Dry Skin
Lauren
x

Comments