My Favourite Products To Keep My Skin Moisturised This Winter.

NIVEA It's a products in every beauty shop an supermarkets has and is seen on many shelves, For me these products are great to keep my skin looking its best this winter.
It's freezing were I live the temperature is just above freezing the air is so frosty and cold.
My skin is combination but this time of the year I need extra moisture to my skin.
I love when my skin looks dewy without looking oily.
I think this combination of Nivea creams and balm work really well together.
They are not pricey at all and are great products.
I have always been a big fan of  Nivea It's my go to skincare brand.

 This is a lovely lip balm it's very moisturiser and give a lovely sheen on your lips.
This balm I use every morning night and throughout the day to keep my lips from getting chapped and dry.
Nivea Soft is a lovely thin feeling cream that sinks into the skin quickly without leaving it oily it's a beautiful light cream and feels very refreshing I use this cream on my face and neck on a morning before applying my makeup, After applying I usually leave my skin for about 5 minuets to let it fully sink in and settle to give a great base for applying your makeup.
This product can also be used as body and hand moisturiser.
Here is a swatch I haven't rubbed it in so you can see how light in consistency it is and how quick it would sink into your skin.
 This Nivea creme is the original and the best moisturising crème I have ever used. I always use this crème to help my skin when it's feeling very dry. So this winter I use this on a night I cleanse tone get rid of the days makeup and dirt then I apply this crème a thin layer all over the skin a few hours before bed as this product does take while to sink in but I like that as it's feels like a moisture mask.
I also mix a small amount of this with the Nivea Soft if my skin needs a boost in the morning.
It's a thick white crème as you can see from the picture below and so I always apply a thin layer.
I use this crème to moisturise my cuticles as a hand and foot mask and to apply to any area's that are very dry.
All these product can vary in design and price but the product is always the same.
Lauren
x

Comments