Primark Winter Haul.

I absolutely love Primark its cheap and very fashionable.
I get so excited for there winter and Christmas items.
Also I love looking at there Primark Hauls as you get to see what they have in-store.
So here's some of the things i picked up.
 Now I do like a bobble hat and when I went round the women's section I couldn't find a hat that I loved.
So i went round the men's section and came across this hat.
OMG I love it, It's so my type of bobble hat my Favorited colour love this old country green and the cable knit is so nice and feels so soft, Super warm and cosy.
Its a great size as a lot of hats can be to small but this fits perfectly.
I don't think there's anything wrong with items that can be for both sexes as sometimes you wouldn't notice that this is a men's hat.
This was £5.
 The PJ legging are so cosy.
The elasticated waist band is soft and I love the white lace detail.
An the white ribbon and just look at the pattern it's so festive.
This was £6.
 These cotton feeling PJ's bottoms are so soft, they are baggy and so comfy I useless wear a t-shirt with these but also wear them as my comfy, in winter once I'm through the front door first thing I want to do is get out of my jeans and put my comfy's on.
The pattern is really nice.
It was strange when paying so when I buy I have an idea of what the total is so I paid and when I checked the reciet it said these were £5, But when I check the label they said they were £6.
 I always purchase these every year they are nice and thick to keep my hands warm.
As I have a dog I use an extending lead so I need my fingers free these are so long so they cover your wrist and cover your thumb.
You can wear them as mittens, But mittens are not for me.
They were £3.
 This is an amazing necklace I love the look it's a lovely gold and silver colour.
It was only £1.50 a great look for winter simple and give something extra to any outfit.
Lauren
x

Comments