Autumn Tag.

I always think that tags are a way of getting to know the person behind the blog.
You get to know a bit more of them and I find reading tag's very interesting.
There are a total of 11 question so lets get started

Favourite Autumn Scent.
It's got be a Yankee Candle as there autumn and winter scents are just the best so my favourite has to be BLISSFUL AUTUMN such a lovely candle, With an outdoors, cosy scent with a hint of fruit entwined really nice.

Best way to spend a rainy day.
Well after attempting to take my dog for a walk, Then it's being at home watching a movie under a blanket with soup and a lovely cup of tea, fire on, candles burning total bliss.

Favourite Autumn drink.
Has to be tea dunking biscuits.

Football, yay or nay.
Nay Because it messing it the soaps scheduled and it's always on.

Favourite article of clothing this Autumn. 
Has to be my big green warm jackets as I love the hood and when I wear it it's so cosy. 

Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Haunted house I love them I love them it's so cool and creepy and just the funniest time with your friends.

The scariest movie you've ever seen.
Nightmare on elm street because I always have nightmares after watching it at night I would end up having a nightmare like the movie. 

Favourite Halloween Sweets?
Haribo jelly baby's and celebrations.

What will you or your kids be this year?
I was nothing for Halloween but would have been a clown or something creepy.

Favourite Autumn recipe.
I will go with food mine is Lasagne I really enjoy making it from scratch and it taste yummy.

What is your favourite thing about autumn.
The weather gets cooler and the fashion is so comfy cosy and warm and love nail colour.
All the colours of autumn are just beautiful.

I didn't create this tag question were found online and I change some of the words.
Here are the questions just below copy and paste if you would like to do this tag.

1.Favourite autumn scent 
2.Best way to spend a rainy day.
3.Favourite Autumn drink.
4.Football, yay or nay.
5.Favourite article of clothing this Autumn. 
6.Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
7.The scariest movie you've ever seen?
8.Favourite Halloween Sweets?
9.What will you or your kids be this year.
10.Favourite Autumn recipe.
11.What is your favourite thing about autumn.

Lauren
x

Comments