REVOLUTION Ultra Blush Palette Hot Spice.

 This blush set is amazing the price is brilliant and the variety is great.
I have been looking for blushes for a while.
This is great for me I love having a few colours to choose from.
Blush is something i will be grabbing this autumn/winter as the weather starts to cool, I love rosy cheeks and you can create different looks.
This product has high pigments they are easy to blend and look really nice on the cheeks.
This contains 8 shades These is a mixture of matt and shimmer also merged baked blushers.
You can also mix these colour up to find a shade that you like I love adding a colour on the cheek and then choosing another one to add to make a unique colour.
This is a lovely compact really nice quality packaging this is sturdy and feels well made.
The inside has the 8 beautiful blushers set in this shiny black palette with a lovely large mirror great for travelling.
This is one of my favourite products I have bought this year as its just such a fabulous product I recreantly found revolution in Superdrug there display is great the product just stand out against all other brands.
There products are reasonable priced and I absolutely love this, I will certainly be buying more of there palettes and try some of there other products.
This palette was £6 from Superdrug, Click the links below to check out this and there other products.




Lauren
x

Comments