My Sunday Makeup Look.

These are the Makeup I use for a Sunday lazy day.
Sometimes I don't even where half of these but when I want to wear makeup on a Sunday These are what I grab.
I try not to wear to much especially on days when I'm staying in and only going out to take my dog for a walk.
I have acne so I like to keep my makeup light and to cover but not clogs my skin.
                                   

So for the face I apply this beautiful Rimmel foundation its coverage is really great evens out skin tone and give the skin a nice appearance and last all day.
I always leave the skin about 5 minuets after applying my moisturiser to let it sink into the skin then apply the foundation.
Next I just apply my concealer to any of my blemishes and acne scars that are still visible.
This is an ok concealer but it has dried out a little so I think I will go back to the collection concealer as its far better at covering.
Next I just apply a bit of my Rimmel stay matt powder set that onto the skin.
I just give a very light ducting my t-zone and any shiny areas.
Great to get rid of shininess.
Then its eyes,  have used to different palettes for this look.
First for a wash of colour for the lid I used the Naked3 palette colour trick,
Then I used BeautyUK eye shadow collection palette no.7 naked for the crease of my lid I used the bottom right shade.
My brows are natural on days like today I don't fill them in.
Then I curled my eye lashes then apply small amount of mascara to my top lashes
I used my Rimmel Wonder'Ful Mascara.
Next is blusher I used this beautiful colour from Revolution its one of there cheap but cheerful single blushers. The name for this one is NOW!.
When using this there is alot of the product that come of on the brush but just tap off the excess and you should have the right amount to build the colour up. For your perfect winter glow.
Last but not least is lips I always apply a balm to my lips for this I use the baby lips balm in Cherry Me.
Then I went and applied the no.7 High shine Whisper over the top.
These to are great product really nourishing and moisturising on the lips.
Here's the finished look.
My favourite look for a lazy Sunday.

Lauren
x

Comments