My Autumn Look Book 2015, Part 1.

I love Autumn the Falling leaves, colourful trees, crisp air cozy snug clothes there's so many things thats great about this time of the year.
Everything I love about seasonal changes makes for a fresh look at your wardrobe so to pair outfits.
I am such a fan of the colder weather.
I am going to post 5 parts of my Autumn look book and they will be up every Sunday.
This Autumn look book is of my style and what clothes I like to wear all these items are picked from my wardrobe and some are new.
                                      
I love a checked shirt they are just so comfy and really easy to wear.
This one i picked up from Primark for £10.
The materail is such a warm and soft with gougers gold button detail and with turn up sleeves give for a great casual look.
You could wear this buttoned up or open with a thin strap top on underneath.
                                
I love a skinny Jean, They are my go to item of clothing just a great classic that you can wear all year round.
Don think I could do with out my jeans.
                                   
A beanie is just an essential and perfect for cooler weather I miss wearing these in summer so autumn hits its the first thing I bring out.
                           
For this outfit i just wanted very simple and understated jewellery.
                                       
Here's a new purchase this bag is of medium size just the right size for fitting everything you need.
Is like it own accessories for your outfit as I love the gold detain of the lock and the design sizes.
I love shoulder straps i like a bag that is hands free great for shopping trips out.
This is from Primark I believe it was £12.
                                  
Now this is like a September tradition in purchasing these boots from Primark for the past 4 years I have bought these for winter. I always pick up two pairs at a time.
These were £6 each.
They are just so warm on your feet and look really nice with Jeans.
Check out next Sunday for part 2

Lauren
x

Comments