Desired Salon Professional Hair Straighteners Review.

Nicky Clarke Desired Salon Professional Hair Straightener.
These are my hair straighteners I have been using for the past 2 years.
(Also check out a straightening tip at the end of this page.)
                        
I really like them and they do a great job on my hair.
They straighten my hair really nice I also can use them on my fringe.
I always apply a heat defence before hand I always wait awhile before straightening.
I then separate sections of my hair and straighten.
Now here is more about the straighteners.
The Colour is a gorgeous red and I really love the look of the them.
It has a sleek body and nice a trim smooth to the touch.
This has ceramic heating technology.
My hair does feel soft and smooth after.
The highest temperature is goes up to is 230°C.
It has worldwide voltage compatibility which for the traveller is brilliant.
This also has a 60 minuet auto shut off.
Has a really nice sleek design.
 This has a swivel wire so when using them moving them about the wire will not tangle at the top of the wire. 
 This has many heat settings for your different hair types.
Fine, Medium, Thick and Max hair types.
I have fine hair so I thought having fine hair I would only have to have it on fine.
But instead I have to put it on the thick and setting to straighten my hair.
Also to the left is the on and off button.
 Below is a close up for the clip you push in to keep the plates together so they keep the straighteners closed.
But ever time I try and push the clip in it just ping's back out I think I got a faulty one but its just a plastic clip so I just wrap the wire around to keep them closed.
If you have the same problem please comment below.
The wire is really long and feels really well made and the plug is really good quality.
                                                
I do like them but I think there's no need for that many heat settings as its to match your hair type but I don't think that they work that way, As the fine setting is way to cool to straighten properly.
 The clip doesn't work.
But overall for what there used for they are fine and do the job.
But for the price you want them to be amazing and these are just good.
I received them as a gift I do know they paid half price for them.
I do think they are a bit pricey for £79.99.
I would pay half that for them which I have seen them on the half price offer.
I think that's as much as there worth Because if I was paying nearly £80 I would rather get GHD's.
The cheapest I have seen GHD's are about £88. So for an extra £8 I would buy them instead.
                                    
Little Tip I've learnt.
I was told one time when I was at the hairdressers about straightening your hair that if you have the straighteners on the highest setting then you glide over the hair once section by section piece by piece rather than gliding over and over and over the same piece of hair and drying it out and making heating it up to much.
So that's what I do, Always place it on the highest setting and it works and also is quicker as your hair done in one fell swoop.

Lauren
x

Comments