Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers.

I love these Lip Lacquers they are the best lip product I have ever used.
These lacquers last long on the lips apply your colour and allow it to dry, these lip product will stay for ages.
They are very bold and give a lovely sheen to them I am such a fan of these.
But I love using these as a lips stain.

I apply this to my lips and then take the excess off, and my lip are nicely stain to a lovely colour.
The colour range is very pretty they have nude, bold an light pinks, purple, burgundy, red, and peachy colours.
These are the ones I purchased I have had these a while.
From Left To Right: Galaxy, Stellar, Apocaliptie, Celestial.
The above photos do make the pink a little bit orange but they were taken on a different day so the light made them look a little different.
The wands are stronger and hold a great amount of product the neck of the bottle has an excess grip to hold some of the excess product so there is waste.
The tip of the wand is soft and hold a the right amount of product.
Here's a closer look of each lip product.

You can purchase these at Boots for £6.49:

Lauren
x

Comments