Pink With BarryM Rose Quartz Glitter.

I really love having different nail looks.
This nail look is very pretty and girlie with a hint of sparkle.
Here the product I used.
First I always prep my nails and cut my cuticles making sure they are ready for painting.
                                  
Here's the High Brow Nail Polish I applied first on to each nail I always apply two coats to get full colour.
This Polish is from B&M for £1.49.
The colour doesn't have a name or number but is is the paler pink that's a pastel shade.
Applies really well and is true to the colour from the bottle would recommend two coats great cheap nail polish.
                               
Here's the Gorgeous Glitter BarryM Nail Polish 349 Rose Quartz Glitter 504.
It is one of the prettiest glitter nail polishes I have such a lovely sheen with rainbow colours with a lovely Rose Quartz shinning through.
Its such a lovely colour of glitter and the really nice to apply if you use a tooth pick you can pick out the larger quartz glitter to place them on the nails.
You can purchase this from Superdrug
                                          
Here the top coat clear.
It from ASDA George a Gel Pro Nail Top Coat really nice and give a great shine and dries quickly.
You can purchases this from there stores for £3.
A really nice look for this Summer I would go with any outfit and looks really nice in the bright sun.

Lauren
x

Comments