The British Tag.

The British Tag
Here's the British Tag I really like this tag. There are 12 questions to answer.
So here we go.


How many cups of tea do you have a day? And how many sugars?
I have about 3 a day, In winter when the weather really cold I could have about 5 a day because there's nothing better than coming in from the cold and drinking a nice hot cup of tea to warm yourself up.
I do like sugar lumps so about two of them when I'm out for afternoon tea. But most of the time I have 3 artificial sweeteners yeah I do like a very sweet tea.
What is your favourite part of your roast dinner?
I love Yorkshire puddings they are the best drizzled in gravy yum.
When I was growing up I used to go to my nanas and have a Sunday dinner and for dessert we had a Yorkshire pudding in a bowl with milk and sugar very yummy. If you have tried this please comment below so I know I'm not the only one.  

What is your favourite dunking biscuit?
My favourite is Bourbons they are so nice when dunking them it melts the chocolate on the inside and makes them so nice Also you get a good dunk out of them not of this 2 second dunk no these are more like 4 to 5 second dunk.
 What is your favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Mine is going to a nice tea room and having scones with jam and cream with a nice cup of tea in a china tea set.
 Or going to the pub and sitting out side in the beer garden and having a nice cold drink on a lovely summers afternoon.
Also baking a Christmas cakes and decorating it.
 What is your favourite word?
Fab / Fabulous I use it quite a lot I love that word.

 Do you know any cockney rhyme slang?
 Borassic - Skint
(Have a) butcher's - Look
Cream Crackered - Knackered (tired)
 Dog and Bone - Phone
Mince Pies - Eyes

What is your favourite sweet?
Mint humbugs
Foxs Glacier Mints
Mint Imperials
Clarnico mints creams
Chocolate has got to be Cadburys Caramels chocolate
 Sorry there's a few I couldn't choose just one.

What would your pub be called?
 It would have to be called The Nag's Head I loved watching Only Fools And Horses so it would have to be named after the pub that appeared in my favourite British comedy.

Who is your no.1 British person?
Sir Winston Churchill.

What is your favourite shop and restaurant?
 I don't really have a favourite British shop so I would say the little village shops that sell homemade jams marmalade and beautiful cakes.
Restaurants because I live in a village I would evening meals at pubs and a great pubs Sunday lunch.

What British song pops into your head?
 Paul McCartney and Wings - Live and Let Die really great song.
But for a song that everyone sings alone to when ever it get played has got to be:
Paul McCartney - Hey Jude.

Marmite?
No But it was years ago since I have tried it so I might try it again as some of my tastes have changed.

Here are the questions just copy and paste and give it a try.

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? And how many sugars?
2. What is your favourite part of your roast dinner?
3. What is your favourite dunking biscuit?
4. What is your favourite quintessentially British pastime? 
5. What is your favourite word?
6. Do you know any cockney rhyme slang?
7. What is your favourite sweet?
8. What would your pub be called?
9. Who is your no.1 British person?
10. What is your favourite shop and restaurant?
11. What British song pops into your head?
12. Marmite?

Lauren
x


Comments