Summer Picnic Outfit.

I love this outfit its such a nice look for a Picnic.
Walking alone a river bank in the glorious sunshine.

                                  
I love tops like this with stripes, I love this top its so nice and flowing great for summer I got this top from Primark for £3 bargain.
 I added City names on it, This is one of my favourite tops.
 On the back of this top is plain white.
                                         
Here's my shorts that I made I couldn't find a pair that I liked and I had a pair of jeans that I didn't wear so might YouTube videos of how to do it and make them look distressed and these were my first attempt and I think I did quite well they look better when worn.
                                           
 I love wearing red when I wear this top I think the colour just looks really nice against the top.
This nail polish is very bright it applies well I always apply two coats to get a true colour.
                               
Here's the jewellery I choose to go with this outfit I love costume jewellery.
Very simple but stand out in there own way.
                                            
Lee Cooper trainers I love these they are so comfy and look really nice and go with nearly every outfit.
They are my essential item for summer The colour and look and o love the red and blue lines alone the trim, They are a slim fit not to bulky and they are soft plastic.
They are only £14.99.
The laces go all the way down the foot so you can widen the width of the shoes or tighten it up.

Lauren
x


Comments