Schwarzkopf GLISS Hair Repair With Liquid Keratin.

More hair care what can I say about this little gold mine.
Well it has saved my hair for about 3 years I have been using this product and I love everything about it.
Because my hair is so thin and with straightening, My hair splits so easily and this just helps to keep it from becoming damaged.
Its a leave in conditioner, Spray into dry or damp hair and it works amazing.
It helps to restore damaged areas on the surface and deep inside the hair.
I only spray mid to the ends of my hair. This give my hair such a soft and silky feel.
I love this and it really does work my hair its so nice and restores it like I have had a hair cut.
It gives it shines and I love it.

This would be a desert island pick as its amazing great for when your on holiday as the heat, salt water and chlorine can seriously dry out your hair.
So this is my little piece of hair gold.

Its very hard to find this in shops I buy this from Boyes.
You can buy this from Amazon for about £5 but I defiantly would.


Lauren
x


Comments