ILLAMASQUA Nail Polish Cameo & Charisma.

ILLAMASQUA Nail polish is such a little luxury the packaging and the product its self are of such quality.
I love how they come in boxes they would make a great gift on its own or a part of a makeup gift.
Each colour is £14.50 on there website.
Here's the link for there website and check out there full range of colours

                                   
From left to Right: Cameo - Charisma
There's are so different colours and for different seasons.
I will start with Cameo This is a beautiful blue tone its so nice on the nail sorry there no pictures of it on the nail I couldn't find them When I paint my nails I will update this page.
But this is such a nice colour for this summer and looks so nice against a yellow top I love mixing the colour of outfits and nails I think it just sets of the nails and makes them stand out.
This is my favourite nail polish I own and I only were it when the weathers warm so I can show it off.
This is so beautiful and the product is really nice quality I always apply two coats they are shiny and it is true to the colour of the bottle.

Next is the beautiful Charisma this is a beautiful pearl jewelled colour and is a deep burgundy red with a gorgeous copper and orange tones running through it.
This is my autumn/winter colour and this would be beautiful this Christmas season.
always would make a great present or stocking filler as its such a lovely colour and great for that season.
I would always apply two coats he colour just pops.

You can actually find these products in TKMAXX they sometimes have them in store the prices can vary but I have seen these for £4 each so it is worth having a look.

Lauren
x


Comments