GARNIER Ultimate Blends Shampoo & Conditioner amazing.

I love this shampoo and conditioner its the best I have ever used.
The shampoo and conditioner cost £3.99 each They do have offers all the time and the price can be as little as £1.99 each.
I use these about once a week to help restore my hair and give is some silkiness.
After washing my hair with this it feels so silky, my hair feels soft and it's is easy to brush also is easy to style.
I am obsessed with this its so nice to wash you hair.
The conditioner helps to smooth out your hair and feels nice and thick when using, I always use a wide tooth comb in the shower and brush this through.
This product has coconut oil and cocoa butter in it so you know it going to be a great hair care product.
As I only use this once every week it lasts a long time.
If you have really dry hair I would recommend this its just like a mask for you hair.
My hair used to be greasy on top and dry at the ends but after using this I now have lovely silky and smooth hair.
                                     

Lauren
x

Comments