Cotton Wool Pads, Cotton Buds, How the stores make you pay more than you need to.

Save money on cotton pads and cotton buds, by changing the aisle you shop in stores.
It does depend on the store but you can always get the cotton buds much cheaper.
Below are my saver Products from Morrison's.
I have always shopped in the beauty aisle for these and they cost £1 each if I buy 3 packs each a month that's £6 as I use these for everything and so does my family so I go through them like there going out of fashion.
So here's were to find them much cheaper than the beauty aisle.
And it is the baby aisle yes baby aisle I came across this when they ran out and I went to find some down the baby aisle when I look at the price I could believe it they were so much cheaper The store was Morrison.
For the item above I payed-
Cotton Pads 65p
Cotton Buds 35P
That means I save £3 a month That works out as saving £36 a year.
I couldn't believe how much I saved by switching aisle.
It does depend on the shop but most supermarkets you can find the baby aisle is cheaper.
                                                      
These are 65p
You get 60 pads and they are a lot larger in size than the round beauty one.
So you don't need as many and they are such a nice quality and don't brake up when using.
Cotton Wool pads-
I use for removing cleanser and toner also use with micelle water.
Also removing nail polish.
Taking off eye makeup.
use as with first aid help clean a wound.
I also use to clean sleep out of my dogs eyes I dampen them down then wipe his eyes works really well.
And more.
                                         
These are 35p
They are just the same as the beauty ones but less n price.
Cotton buds-
I use for removing eye makeup fall out.
Clean up lip stick.
clean up eye liner also use with eye make up remover to clean away eye liner and mascara.
clean up my nails.
And more.
Lauren
x

Comments