Summer Outfit Beach Seaside.

Here's what I would wear for a warm day trip to the beach an seaside.
Its such a bright outfit I am so into bright and pastel shades of yellow this year.
I would paint my nails hot pink as a lovely contrast to the yellow.
Here's a beach style from my wardrobe just to give you ideas.

                                      

 I love this top its such a lovely shade.
Its a light weight material and nice and loose fitting so really comfy.
I bought this from Primark for £3 they are such a good buy and they have different styles.
                                             

 Here's some shorts that used to be a pair of jeans.
You can never go wrong with a pair of denim shorts.
There are so many tutorials on how to distress shorts and make them from Jeans.
It so worth using old jeans a lot of the time its only the knees that wear on mine so when that happens I just make them into shorts I do want to bleach and distress them a bit more.
But there fine for now.
                                        

An here are my Jewellery that I would wear as there nice and simple.

Lauren
x


Comments