Batiste Dry Shampoo Cheaper Alternative.

                                            

I found out about Batiste dry shampoo about 2007 and loved it and I have been using it ever since.
My hair after one day can be really greasy and very oily.
Batiste have saved me many times.
It is a fab product and I do love it.
I use this product nearly every single day when ever my hair looks greasy.
Because of that I end up going through many of these every month the cost can add up, So I have been on the hunt for the same product only cheaper.
Batiste can cost for 200ml £2.99 - and for 400ml £5
Boots online or in store:
                                               

Here it is the alternative Wilko Dry Shampoo for all hair types.
This is basically just the same as batiste does the same, the way you apply is the same, basically everything's the same except the price and packaging.
I love this product it helps keep my hair free from oil and grease.
I just love it and its a steal at a great price for:-
200ml - 95p
400ml - £1.50
I know I cant believe it either and also they do different one like fragrance, normal, Volume.
I would recommend giving it a try as what do you have to loose.
I buy a few of these at a time and they last for ages.
Buying one Batiste for £3 for 200ml instead you can purchase 3 Wilko cans 200ml each for £2.85
Great Deal
Check it out.

Wilko Online or in store:

                                       

Here's my 2 day old hair with using the Wilko dry shampoo.
Note: the picture isn't very clear but I can assure you my hair is free from grease and oil.
Lauren
x


Comments