BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish.

Just a little post got some more BarryM Nail Polish.
I have tried BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine and I can honestly say they are amazing really good quality the colours are vibrant  and true to the bottle.
I always apply 2 coats the colour last for ages about 4 to 5 days without chipping which I was so pleased about. Worth every penny and so good I want to buy every colour.  


I will be doing a blog post in the next few months with BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine to show the colour on the nail and a photo everyday to show how long they take before chipping.

                                              

BarryM DAMSON GNP 27 444
This is a really nice soft blue colour, will look really nice on the nails for summer.
                                                 

 BarryM POMEGRANATE GNP 9 430
Its a really nice bold pink the has a reddish colour.
                                       

 BarryM ROSE HIP GNP 20 508
This is a beautiful light pastel pink really refreshing for a lovely spring look.
                                        

They are £3.99 each.

Lauren
x


Comments