My faviourite skin nouriser WATER.

Yes this is about water.
I never used to drink water everyday. Just now and again when I remembered.
But I read an article in a magazine and it made me think.
Why don't I drink water everyday.
I always drink room temperature water as it much better for me.
Skin
So I started and I could tell a difference.
My acne got better I'm not saying my skins clear but it defiantly better. The redness of my skin started to disappear and my skin became a lot brighter.
The feel of my skin felt better.
                                             
Health
I felt so much better by drinking water. I feel healthier and they say it cleanse your system.
I also have noticed that I have lost a little weight I didn't realise that it was the water that I was drinking until I looked it up and it says water helps you loose weight and if fit with the timeline of what i was drinking. I think its because it helps you digest your food better.
                                              
The Bottle
This is the bottle I use and it holds a little over 1 pint.
I only drink about one of these a day but I love this bottle and having this with me makes me pick it up and drink it a lot more that a glass of water.
Also I can take it with me everywhere and its great for traveling and having in the car with you especially in summer time.
This bottle is called Aladdin
The water bottle is BPA free and is smell, stain and shatter resistant.

BPA is a chemical that's in plastic and can cause many different problems with drink out of a BPA made bottle. So always try and find Bottles that say BPA FREE if you would like to read about BPA click the link below:

The drink spout is really easily to drink out off and is very soft plastic and you can the spout off and it gives you better access to clean and you can also add fruit flavour your dinks. The bottle features a really nice design simple design with a strap handle.
Its also spill free lid and is a nice size they also do different sized bottles.

Here wear to find these bottles-
Amazon:
Dunelm-mill
Lauren
x


Comments