My Manicure Tools

 Manicure Tools
I love keeping my nails looking there best. These are the tools I use. I always do my own nails and really like changing my nail polish often but when applying nail polish if my nails have not been manicured then the nail polish never applies very well and the finished look just doesn't look as nice.
                                                                           
Firstly I always make sure my nails are clean. I love using the Superdrug nail polish remover with Acetone formula it always removes all my nail polish I find cotton pads work well with it, If I am wearing glitter or really think nail polish I cover a cotton pad and then hold it over my nail for about 30 seconds and wipe from cuticle to tip.
                                                                                                    
I always use nail clippers I find they work the best for me. Than I shape my nails, Sometimes I use glass files but lately I have been using these file boards. I love keeping my nails short.
                                                                           
I use the wooden manicure sticks to push my cuticles back I use warm water to soften the cuticles and then push them back. These are a bargain for £1 at Primark you get 20 sticks. 
                                                                                                    

I love using this little tool I only use the metal cutter once my cuticles are pushed back then I cut the nail bed. This is a fab little cutter but be careful as its easy to cut to deep. You can pick these up at many different shops.
                                                                           
I am currently using these hand creams. I love the Cocoa Butter Formula and Hand Food Cream. My hands get so dry after I have done my nails I always apply moisturiser.
                                                                                
This Nail block is what I call a magic block. Here what it does.
1. FILE -  Just file the end of your nail, always work one way when filing your nail.
The next steps 2,3,4 use on the surface of your nail.
2. BUFF - This buff out any ridges of your nails.
3. POLISH - This side smooth's out the rest of your nail and any ridges left.
4. SHINE - This side gives your nails a lovely shine it's great if you want shiny nails without having to use any nail polish.
                                                                                 

There are so many places to find these products in high street stores and on the internet.
If you want any of the products above I will give the links to Superdrug and boots nail pages, some of the products design may be different and prices may vary.
There are many videos on YouTube showing you how to use these tools.
Lauren
x


Comments