NIVEA Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream.

I am a huge fan of Nivea they are my go to products.
I can't not get enough of there products and they always seem bring out the prefect product that match my skin keeping my skin moisturised.
This is the day cream when using it my skin looked really moisturised without being oily and also gives a nice base for applying makeup over the top.
This product has bio argan oil and bio aloe vera in.
It provides 24h intensive moisture.
This is so creamy and is very soft.
When applying to the skin I use a penny sized amount smooth it over my hands then apply gentle to my face and neck it applies so smooth and doest drag your skin.
I also love the packaging the tub is plastic which makes it very light.
Boots for £5.99

Please check out there other products.

Lauren
x

Comments